Sunday, December 2, 2007

After Thanksgiving

Stuffed turkey or is it just me?
I forward a text message did you get it. Said something like “Keeping it short, Keeping it sweet Don’t over ear or you won’t be able to touch you feet! LOVE YOU.

HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY PETER PENA JR. Wednesday, Nov. 28th

Thanksgiving at my Mom’s house was bitter, sweet not traditional this year. We miss my Dad (Apa’, Welo, Grandpa) and Peter Jr. Mom and I got hungry before the turkey was ready so we nibbled on the potato dish and roast that I brought at 3:00 p.m. then just one hour later the turkey was done so we nibbled on it to, before everyone else arrived Hahaha!

Like most families, the major holidays’ have to be split between two set’s of Grandparents’ her Mom’s/his Mom’s So this Thanksgiving everyone went to their “other family” first for the lunch turkey dinner and my mom’s second for the turkey dinner and they were late! That’s alright it’s understandable. Thank your for comming. I had to leave early to have my second dinner with my other family to.





The Day after Thanksgiving we took the girls “Little Princesses” (including me) and saw “Enchanted” at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood the girls had so much fun.














This is the way I love my Little princesses the most. ASLEEP!








HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY ANNESSA MICHELL LeDESMA Thursday Nov. 29th
























No comments: